مدرسة محمد توفيق دياب الأعدادية

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
عزيزى الزائر / عزيزتى الزائرة
يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضوا لدينا
أو التسجيل إذا لم تكن عضوا وترغب فى الإنضمام إلى أسرة المنتدى

مدرسة محمد توفيق دياب ترجوا دوماً لكم النجاح والتفوق
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
Competencies necessary Support

تهنئ ادارة المدرسة والمنتدى*الشعب المصرى *وطلاب المدرسة*بالعام الدراسى الجديد 2019*وتحيه كبيره لكل العاملين بالمدرسة* ونهنئ الاستاذ / محمد محمود مقلد Competencies necessary 2oo_ao11والاستاذ جمال سلامه كسفراء للتغير بالمدرسة* لهم كل الحب والتحيه *كل سنه وانتم طيبون يا سفراء التغيرCompetencies necessary 28783310 *بمناسبة حصلوكم على التدريب فى برنامج المعلمون اولا
المعلمون اولا
Competencies necessary 28783311
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مصر تستطيع - الحلقة الخامسة والثلاثون مع الإعلامي أحمد فايق ( دكتور ياسر زهران )
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 13, 2018 10:11 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» تكريم الطلبة المتفوقين علميا واخلاقيا الاكثر مشاركة فى الانشطه التربويه
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 10, 2018 6:56 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» نتقدم بالشكروالعرفان للسيد مدير المدرسة
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 05, 2018 1:50 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» متابعة استاذى وموجهى الاستاذ الاخ الكبير عاطف عبد الفتاح
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 2:34 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» معلم القرن الحادي والعشرين
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 2:22 am من طرف محمدمقلد

» معلم القرن الحادي والعشرين
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 2:21 am من طرف محمدمقلد

» المدارس المحورية
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 1:34 am من طرف محمدمقلد

» الانتهاء من الورشة الثالثه لسفراء التغير بمدرسة محمد توفيق دياب
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 02, 2018 6:43 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» التهنئة القلبية لأسرة الطالب عمرو يونس لحصوله على المركز الأول على مستوى الجمهورية في مسابقة إلقاء الشعر
Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 28, 2018 8:47 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 11 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 11 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 107 بتاريخ الثلاثاء يناير 02, 2018 4:21 pm
مصر
  اقسم بالله اننى
بحب بلدى مصر
من كل فلبى و
سوف ادافع عن
ثورتها بكل ما أملك

دعوة لنظافة القرية
ونظافة المدرسة
السيد وكيل الوزارة
Competencies necessary Oo_aoc11 Competencies necessary 2ay_ao10
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
محمدمقلد
Competencies necessary I_vote_rcapCompetencies necessary I_voting_barCompetencies necessary I_vote_lcap 
كريم جمال
Competencies necessary I_vote_rcapCompetencies necessary I_voting_barCompetencies necessary I_vote_lcap 
زكى بدوى
الشبح المصرى
على فهمى
عبدالله سعد
احمد موسى مقلد
محمد محمود طبل
جميل صلاح
محمد احمد كمال1
تهنئه لمعلمى المدرسه
نهنئ معلمى المدرسه ببرنامج المعلمون اولا
Competencies necessary Ae11
عداد الزوار

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

المبنى
الفائز بجائزة الالقاء
الفائز بجائزة الالقاءشكرا الاستاذ السيد

Competencies necessary 46830911

Competencies necessary

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمدمقلد
Admin
محمدمقلد

عدد المساهمات : 237
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/12/2010
العمر : 55

Competencies necessary Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Competencies necessary   Competencies necessary I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 11, 2011 5:23 am

Competencies necessary for the educational leadership role
Educational supervisor and director of the school and the teacher
In the light of contemporary trends in education

* Required competencies to do the lead role of the teacher education in the light of contemporary trends in education
1 - competencies related to the educational system in the Arab Republic of Egypt include:
1. Exercise behavior model for the Islamic community school.
2. Commitment to ethics and the Charter of the profession of education in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
3. Work to achieve the very education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and its objectives in the educational phase in which it operates.
4. Briefing regulations issued by the Ministry of Education in the field of work.

2 - Personal competencies include:
1. The integrity of belief and the ability to correct misconceptions.
2. Approach to pursue moderation, and moderation in his ideas, and opinions, and practices.
3. Of good character and integrity in the conduct, and respect for moral values, and values of Egyptian society
4. Psychological equilibrium, and the ability to self-control, and trust in others.
5. Intelligence, agility, and to act wisely in the conduct of affairs in the educational situation.
6. Strength of character and make observations and to influence and persuade others and to achieve justice.
7. The ability to understand its role in educational development.
8. The ability to interact with world cultures and openness to the human experience and benefit from positive ones.

3 - specialized competencies include:
1. The ability to understand the concepts and mastery of the content of materials and applications to be considered for students in the area of specialization and employment.
2. The ability to achieve integration and coherence between subjects and other material of specialization.
3. Sufficient educational knowledge in the areas of Educational Psychology, and characteristics of the growth of learners, and educational demands.
4. Ability to follow up on all new in the field of employment, public education, and in conformity with the reality of the times and techniques and to achieve the desired development through the means of communication and sources of knowledge.

4 - communication and interaction competencies include:
1. The ability to spread the culture of dialogue in the school community.
2. The ability to provide the atmosphere and the conditions needed to communicate and interact without fear or anxiety or tension.
3. Ability to listen well and comprehension, and attention to the other party.
4. The ability to view ideas, information, knowledge and guidance, directives and decisions of appropriate modalities.
5. The ability to accept the ideas of others and respect their feelings, and giving them the importance and value.
6. The ability to achieve communication between members of the school community through the recruitment of new technologies (voice and picture).

5 - competencies related to human relationships and include:
1. The ability to understand the psychological characteristics of members of the school community, and appreciation of their efforts, and recognition of their abilities and accept their views and ideas.
2. The ability to closer ties between members of the school community.
3. Participation of the school community at various events.
4. Ability to enable the school community to participate in the decision-making.
5. Accept criticism with open arms.

6 - competencies related to curriculum and include:
1. The ability to identify the modern concept of the curriculum.
2. The ability to analyze the content of the school curriculum.
3. The ability to monitor the achievement of the goals of the school curriculum.
4. Ability to design and develop educational units or organizations in the light of curriculum and modern teaching strategies.
5. The ability to interact with the stages of development in the material studied.
6. The ability to help students to identify the objectives and content of curriculum, activities and methods of evaluation
7. The ability to provide the desirable proposals which contribute to enrich the curriculum and development.

7 - competencies related to planning and include:
1. Ability to prepare lesson plans the annual and quarterly.
2. The ability to put the plan daily lessons in accordance with appropriate teaching strategy.
3. The ability to develop a plan for the implementation of the activity rule.
4. The ability to develop an appropriate plan to improve the levels of students latecomers curriculum.
5. Ability to plan and design classroom activities and programs and extra-curricular.
6. Ability to plan training programs for the professional colleagues and students.

8 - competencies related to management and include:
1. The ability to regulate the conduct of the educational process to achieve harmony, and not to waste the time and effort and money.
2. The ability to distribute the tasks and roles among the students, taking into account individual differences.
3. The ability to organize the classroom.

9 - competencies related to the calendar and include:
1. The ability to determine the overall concept of the calendar.
2. Knowledge of specifications and building a good test.
3. Knowledge of the continuous assessment and tools, and system proficiency skills.
4. The ability to use diverse methods of evaluation (diagnostic, formative, final, ...).
5. Knowledge of the attributes of a good calendar.
6. The ability to study and analyze the results of tests and benefit from the development of remedial and developmental programs.
7. The ability to use methods of self-evaluation.

10 - competencies related to training include:
1. Knowledge of various training methods, and knowledge of the merits of each method and its implementation requirements.
2. The ability to identify the training needs of students.
3. Ability to plan, design and implementation of training programs.
4. The ability to use a variety of methods to evaluate the training program.
5. The ability to follow-up measure the impact of training on student performance, and benefit from the feedback to develop the training program.
6. The ability to develop self (self-development).
7. The ability to motivate students to apply knowledge and skills gained from the training program.
8. The ability to deal with different learning resources and modern technologies and use effectively in training.

11 - competencies related to studies and scientific research and include:
1. Knowledge pace of scientific research and methods.
2. The ability to sense the problem and the imposition of hypotheses to solve it.
3. Ability to contribute to the recruitment of scientific research results in the planning process of change and development.
4. The ability to conduct research and studies.

12 - competencies related to supervisory and methods include:
1. Interaction with the supervisory methods.
2. Understanding of the role of educational supervision in improving the educational work.
3. The ability to use methods of reinforcement and motivation and raise motivation in the classroom.
4. Ability engineering classroom environment attractive to learn.

13 - competencies related to new technologies include:
1. The ability to develop a culture of thought in informational students, and resettlement.
2. The ability to take advantage of the learning resources that can be used in the classroom, and how to employ them
3. The ability to use the Internet as a source of learning.
4. The ability to employ modern technologies (e-services) for the design of educational activities.
5. Ability to exercise the functions faculty electronically.

14 - competencies related to innovation (innovation and renewal) and include:
1. The ability to devise ways and means to serve the educational process, and testing.
2. The ability to predict future events based on current data.
3. Capacity to implement programs for the development of creative thinking skills in students.
4. The ability to encourage independence in thought and practice for students.
5. Ability to create or develop tools to serve the educational work.

15 - national and efficiencies include:
1. Capacity to support the factors of national unity, and preserve the achievements of the country, in all its activities and practices.
2. The ability to deepen the sense of a spirit of allegiance to this country, which characterized God Almighty
3. The ability to activate the national events in order to achieve belonging to the homeland.
4. The ability to deal with issues of environment and ecological balance and protect the environment from pollution and conserve natural resources and optimal investment.
5. Ability to contribute in linking education to economic development and social and labor market requirements.

16 - competencies related to direction and guidance include:
1. The ability to solve problems of students in education.
2. The ability to encourage students to initiate a request for assistance and advice.
3. The ability to develop self-confidence in students to express their needs, and work to meet them.
4. The ability to provide care programs for people with special needs.
5. The ability to discover and care for them.

17 - competencies related to student activity and include:
1. Knowledge areas, and student activity programs.
2. The ability to recruit activities to detect the abilities of students, and their talents.
3. The ability to take advantage of educational activities to enrich the curriculum.
4. The ability to participate in the programs to the needs of the students achieved, and the approval of orientation, and attitudes.
5. The ability to propose activities for the student community service, and the labor market, and requirements.

18 - competencies related to the management class and include:
1. The ability to recruit classroom management skills and organization to achieve the learning and positive relationships between teacher and students, so as to maintain order in the classroom.
2. The ability to set clear expectations for student behavior in the classroom and appropriate standards of discipline, commensurate with the characteristics of the stage that was taught.
3. The ability to organize learning experiences in the classroom and outside.
4. The ability to manage the time allocated for education, classroom activities, and investing.

19 - competencies related to teaching methods and include:
1. Knowledge of various teaching methods, strategies and advantages of each method.
2. The ability to employ the principles of learning and diversification in the use of teaching strategies, to meet the learning styles among students.
3. The ability to use different learning resources and audio-visual, and means of communication and technologies that contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the topic is appropriate and timely manner.

[img]http://up.top22arab.com/uploads/images/top22arab-c5f7dfe60c.gif[/img
]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mtawfeek.ahlamontada.com

Competencies necessary
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مدرسة محمد توفيق دياب الأعدادية :: مدرسة محمد توفيق دياب الإعدادية بنين :: إدارة المدرسة :: جماعات النشاط المدرسى :: نادى اللغة الأنجليزية-
انتقل الى: