مدرسة محمد توفيق دياب الأعدادية

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
عزيزى الزائر / عزيزتى الزائرة
يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضوا لدينا
أو التسجيل إذا لم تكن عضوا وترغب فى الإنضمام إلى أسرة المنتدى

مدرسة محمد توفيق دياب ترجوا دوماً لكم النجاح والتفوق
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
To all the children of honest Snhout  Support

تهنئ ادارة المدرسة والمنتدى*الشعب المصرى *وطلاب المدرسة*بالعام الدراسى الجديد 2019*وتحيه كبيره لكل العاملين بالمدرسة* ونهنئ الاستاذ / محمد محمود مقلد To all the children of honest Snhout  2oo_ao11والاستاذ جمال سلامه كسفراء للتغير بالمدرسة* لهم كل الحب والتحيه *كل سنه وانتم طيبون يا سفراء التغيرTo all the children of honest Snhout  28783310 *بمناسبة حصلوكم على التدريب فى برنامج المعلمون اولا
المعلمون اولا
To all the children of honest Snhout  28783311
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مصر تستطيع - الحلقة الخامسة والثلاثون مع الإعلامي أحمد فايق ( دكتور ياسر زهران )
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 13, 2018 10:11 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» تكريم الطلبة المتفوقين علميا واخلاقيا الاكثر مشاركة فى الانشطه التربويه
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 10, 2018 6:56 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» نتقدم بالشكروالعرفان للسيد مدير المدرسة
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 05, 2018 1:50 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» متابعة استاذى وموجهى الاستاذ الاخ الكبير عاطف عبد الفتاح
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 2:34 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» معلم القرن الحادي والعشرين
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 2:22 am من طرف محمدمقلد

» معلم القرن الحادي والعشرين
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 2:21 am من طرف محمدمقلد

» المدارس المحورية
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 04, 2018 1:34 am من طرف محمدمقلد

» الانتهاء من الورشة الثالثه لسفراء التغير بمدرسة محمد توفيق دياب
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 02, 2018 6:43 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

» التهنئة القلبية لأسرة الطالب عمرو يونس لحصوله على المركز الأول على مستوى الجمهورية في مسابقة إلقاء الشعر
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 28, 2018 8:47 pm من طرف محمدمقلد

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 107 بتاريخ الثلاثاء يناير 02, 2018 4:21 pm
مصر
  اقسم بالله اننى
بحب بلدى مصر
من كل فلبى و
سوف ادافع عن
ثورتها بكل ما أملك

دعوة لنظافة القرية
ونظافة المدرسة
السيد وكيل الوزارة
To all the children of honest Snhout  Oo_aoc11 To all the children of honest Snhout  2ay_ao10
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
محمدمقلد
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_vote_rcapTo all the children of honest Snhout  I_voting_barTo all the children of honest Snhout  I_vote_lcap 
كريم جمال
To all the children of honest Snhout  I_vote_rcapTo all the children of honest Snhout  I_voting_barTo all the children of honest Snhout  I_vote_lcap 
زكى بدوى
الشبح المصرى
على فهمى
عبدالله سعد
احمد موسى مقلد
محمد محمود طبل
جميل صلاح
محمد احمد كمال1
تهنئه لمعلمى المدرسه
نهنئ معلمى المدرسه ببرنامج المعلمون اولا
To all the children of honest Snhout  Ae11
عداد الزوار

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

المبنى
الفائز بجائزة الالقاء
الفائز بجائزة الالقاءشكرا الاستاذ السيد

To all the children of honest Snhout  46830911

To all the children of honest Snhout

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمدمقلد
Admin
محمدمقلد

عدد المساهمات : 237
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/12/2010
العمر : 55

To all the children of honest Snhout  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: To all the children of honest Snhout    To all the children of honest Snhout  I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 13, 2011 6:10 pm

In the name of God the Merciful
Appeal
Greetings
After that we thank God for freedom and deliverance from ancient times and are all looking forward to freedom, democracy and development for our beloved Egypt, and that takes all of us a chance at a decent job and a better life must possess all of us in the spirit of the revolution of youth in his home, currency and his field of reform so that we can succeed in our life in all its aspects so
Extend to you my vision for the new village Snhout
1 - of cleanliness of the village through the work of the project with the participation of symbolic
2 - work camps of the youth of the village volunteer to lead the movement of hygiene in the village
3 - Activation of Social love and affection and sympathy and compassion in the spirit of Tahrir Square
4 - mutual respect between all people irrespective of their social or physical circumstances
5 - Maver accept all the other disadvantages and advantages of
6 - to work in all areas of the village team to face God
7 - Work on trees to different places in line with
8 - the campaign of civil work within the village and through their children only to complete the hospital
9 - the organization of popular committees of the educated and intellectuals of the village to make people aware of new developments
10 - hard work on literacy in the village
11 - treatment of flight school students from all kinds of initial and follow-up things for their children
12 - the fight against drugs in all image and awareness of risks and contribute to the treatment of drug addicts
13 - must work to renounce violence and to be noble nor forget the (peace: peace)
14 - Commission's work to combat rising prices, exploitation and follow-up
15 - Working on finding radical solutions to the problem of permissible sewage as well as groundwater
16 - Follow-up furnaces in the municipal distribution of live-supported through the work cards for distribution
17 - all the brothers hope to have taken live birds and livestock is haram
18 - work hard to bring automation of imaging in the civil register of the national ID card
19 - work of a campaign to organize and clean the entrance of the village of the things that distorted
20 - fight suspicious places and places that do harm to the village and her children
21 - The work of the intellectuals of the village of educational seminars for political action and increase the political movement
22 - appeal to both teachers Snhout professors met with God in your children and students are only considered them to your children
Finally, I say to you
That the Egyptian people in general and within the village in its own gene revolution for a better life
This insistence of the people Maqil Z abroad
The Egyptian people pointed out that he was able to reach true democracy, and therefore must cooperate on all parties to persevere and achieve change. We saw the protesters are calling in their demonstrations "peaceful, peaceful," which reflects the top of the awareness displayed by the Egyptian youth, and also saw the army, standing on the neutrality without firing a single shot at the demonstrators from the Egyptian people, and we found children, women and nurses helping and treated the injured, and also volunteers searched for citizens to make sure of not carrying any weapons damage for rape, we have seen a new generation by the talents and capabilities, was able through his insistence large to change its rules and standing in front of him , "citing one of the statements of one of the Egyptians" that most people woke conscience and this is the power of dignity and humanity. "The moral strength shown by the Egyptian people, because we heard the cries of the Egyptian people of Tahrir Square, which returned us the power of Gandhi, as he was walking on the road to justice . that Mubarak step down is not the end of the transitional phase, and that the word liberation illuminate the true meaning of freedom and became the word reminds us of the Egyptian people
Sons Snhout 25 January / 2011

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mtawfeek.ahlamontada.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مدرسة محمد توفيق دياب الأعدادية :: قرية سنهوت :: شخصيات هامة-
انتقل الى: